Huawei New Algo Counter Reset – Reset your Huawei New Algorithm Modem Dongle using DC Unlocker Free – Various users are approaching for resetting his Huawei new algo modems to reset the unlock counter. As you may already know that Huawei Modem / Dongle permits only 10 wrong attempts to unlock. After attempting 10 wrong times unlock code all counters gets finished and after that modem / dongle does not allow to reset the unlock code / to input the unlock code. Today, I have found one way which will reset the unlock counter from 10 to 0, means you can again unlock your modem.
Only you need to download the latest DC unlocker software and reset hash code for new algo modems. Both guide links and software download links are provided at the end of the article.
Step by step guide to reset Huawei new algo modem / dongle free (unlock counter reset from 10 to 0) :
- Download the software from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
- Read the guide how to send Hash code into your Huawei modem / dongle.
- Now insert the Huawei new algo modem into your PC and let it install all the drivers which is required by modem.
- Now if internet is connected then disconnect from the internet and close the dashboard / software of the modem.
- Now open the task manager from the toolbar and search for services “HWDeviceService.exe” and right click on that and kill the process tree.
- Now send AT – Command for New algo Counter Reset as AT^CARDUNLOCK=”NEW ALGO NCK HASH”
- If you are getting error like “Error 42 or 40” then your modem is permanently locked and forget about counter reset.
- Now purchase DC unlocker credits and unlock your modem.
- To get the hash code of your New Algo Modem comment your IMEI with email address.
- I will send your New algo modem Hash code in your mail or see the comments after 24 hours.
Users who likes my post can like my Facebook Page or subscribe to feedburner for latest tips and tips.
Update : Users who are facing the problems in getting new algo nck hash code can use the below mentioned command.
AT^CARDUNLOCK=”NEW ALGO UNLOCK CODE”
at^cardlock=”new algo NCK Code”
Users are requested to share his results.