ZTE Modems AutoRun Enable Disable Tool V3.0
ZTE MFxxx Series Modem Autorun Enable Disable Tool v3.0 has been created by Mkey Team (Modem Unlock Key Team) specially for ZTE modems. On the internet if you will search then you will get a very few free tools which supports ZTE modems. This freeware tool is specially designed for those people who have disabled CD drive of his ZTE modem by executing some wrong commands on his modem. Interested users can download this freeware tool from the link which is provided at the end of the article.
ZTE modem users can enable or disable his virtual CD Rom through this tool. This is great freeware for ZTE users. But make sure that this tool not suitable for ZTE ICERA Modem Like MF186/MF192/K3770-Z/K3806-Z.
Step by step Guide how to Use :
- Insert Modem in your computer or laptop.
- Close Connection Manager or dashboard if running.
- Double click to start ZTeModems_AutoRun-Tool_v3.0.exe
- Click on “Autorun Enable” button to enable the Virtual CD ROM.
- Click on “Autorun Disable” button to disable the Virtual CD ROM.