How to Unlock RelianceEC150 Huawei 3G CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle Free :
Today, I am writing article to Unlock Reliance EC150 Huawei 3G CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle Various network providers provided CDMA 3G Modem Dongle to his users. Unlocking CDMA modem is difficult that GSM 3G / 4G modems. I have found some ways through which you can Unlock Reliance EC150 Huawei 3G CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle for free. Interest users who have CDMA dongle can now contact me, i will suggest some another steps which is not mentioned in the article. The below provided solution will unlock fully your EC150 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle. If you are interested then you can try it out.
1. Download the Reliance EC150 modem dongle firmware which download link is provided at the end of the article.
2. Now unzip and run the firmware update file.
3. Accept the agreement and click on Next button to proceed.
4. On the following window put a check on Auto remove the device after update and click Next.
5. Read warning message and click on Start button.
6. Now it will ask you for a password.
7. Put the password of your MEID. (To get the firmware code of your MEID comment your MEID).
8. Follow follow the online screen till finish button.
9. Now you have successfully finished firmware update of your Reliance CDMA EVDO EC150 modem / dongle.
10. Now download the CDMA workshop tool 2.7 Pre-cracked version from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
11. Now extract in a folder and run it.
12. Now in the COM port drop down list select the com port to which you have connected the Reliance EC150 modem. (To get the COM Port read this article.)
13. Now after detecting the COM port click on Connect and your Reliance EC150 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle will be connect to the CDMA Workshop 2.7.0 tool.
14. After the Reliance EC150 modem is connected select got to the security tab and click Read button.
15. When SPC code will be available in the box then click on SPC button.
16. Now you will get two option Send and Write as in below screenshot. Click on Send button and you will get a message spc accepted.
17. Now select the Other tab and in the RUIM – select RUIM if available or to RUIM only and click on the write button. Now you have successfully unlocked your Reliance EC150 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle.
Note : Now you can use both CDMA inbuilt sim and another network provider CDMA sim facility in your modem. If you select RUIM-only then the default CDMA service will not work and if you select RUIM if available then you can use default CDMA service without the sim and another network provider CDMA service when you insert the sim into the Reliance EC150 3G Huawei CMDA EVDO Modem Dongle.
Now download the latest Unbranded Huawei Mobile Partner Software from this link to use another network provider sim on your unlocked Reliance EC150 CDMA modem.
Update : While flashing the firmware of CDMA Reliance modem, it asks for SPC code not for firmware code. For getting SPC code refer this article.