How to enter unlock code to ZTE phone to unlock it permanently
Many modems and mobile phones comes in cheap rate but it remains locked to a particular network. Hence, it needs to unlock through unlock code. Various modems after changing the sim card asks for password / unlock code, and can be simply unlocked by providing the unlock code. But, what you will do if you have a ZTE mobile phone. After changing the sim other than default in ZTE mobile phone it does not ask for the unlock code. But, still it can be unlocked with some hidden tips and tricks. To generate the unlock code you can go to this link. After generating the unlock code for your IMEI now follow the simple steps to insert the unlock code to your zte phone.
Step by step guide to insert the unlock code to ZTE phone :
- Insert an unacceptable SIM card (other than default sim, which has initially you purchased) to locked ZTE phone, now your ZTE phone should ask unlock code (N code?). Easy just enter code.
- If your ZTE phone does not ask for unlock code then remove the SIM card and try this code ###825*09#. Now your ZTE phone will prompt for unlock code.
- Just enter the code and your ZTE phone will be unlocked.
- If above code does not work then dial *983*8284# and it will work for you.
- You can try *983*865625# also. *983*865625# code is working on few models of ZTE phones like F102.
Users who like my post can like my Facebook Page to get updated tips and tricks via Facebook.